Specialist Pediatrics Jobs in UAE | Al Futtaim Careers
The purpose of this role is to be able to diagnose medical illnesses and provide treatment with focus on the overall health of the patient including and not limited to physical, psychological and social aspects of care.
- Provides comprehensive Pediatric care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health Medical Staff bylaws and rules and regulations.
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster.
- Participates in the oversight and professional developments of any junior medical staff in the departments.
- Fulfils professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competency in all aspects of Pediatric care.
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
- The post holder is responsible for providing comprehensive specialist level patient care in Pediatric.
- MBBS or MBchB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution AND Completion of specialty qualification recognized by Dubai Health Authority or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi or Ministry of Health UAE.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Pediatric clinical study
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023