Specialist Endocrinologist Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
The purpose of this role is to be able to diagnose medical illnesses and provide treatment with focus on the overall health of the patient including and not limited to physical, psychological and social aspects of care.
- Provides comprehensive care to patients according to current best-evidence based standards, using best judgement at all times and in accordance with Al-Futtaim Health Medical Staff bylaws and rules and regulations.
- Analyzing, examining, and investigating patients and their medical histories for signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
- Advising, ordering, and performing tests and interpreting the results.
- Discussing diagnoses with patients, explaining treatment options, and giving advice on medications, lifestyle and dietary changes, and other preventative measures.
- MBBS or MBchB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution AND Completion of specialty qualification recognized by Dubai Health Authority or Health Authority of Abu Dhabi or Ministry of Health UAE.
- Appropriate experience and competence in all aspects of Endocrinology.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, doctors, nurses, and other clinical staff.
- Certification in Basic and Advanced Life Support.