Specialist Demand Planning Jobs in Dubai | Talabat Careers
We are launching a new concept called Dsaas, where we collaborate with various partners and provide them the service of a Darkstore- mini-warehouse in terms of store operations management, inventory management and logistics.
- Responsible for ensuring we have the correct inventory at the stores (No OOS or OVS) by analysing the current inventory status and updating the ordering parameters. Daily monitoring of stock movement, running report of daily inventory adjustment.
- Maintaining parameters of the replenishment model and making sure it is accurately input into the system, including lead times, reorder point, economic order quantities, suppliers minimum order quantities, etc.
- Preparing demand forecasts and initiating ordering to the stores and tracking receipt of such orders.
- Managing the relevant inventory in coordination with the Category Managers.
- At least 4+ years of experience in Demand Planning
- Very detail-oriented, structured and know how to prioritize — you consider yourself as someone who delivers solutions and not bottlenecks to be solved.
- Able to interact with senior-level executives and can manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders.