SearchPlus HR Dubai
Specialist/Consultant Ophthalmology Jobs In Dubai | SearchPlus HR Dubai
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for a knowledgeable ophthalmologist to be responsible for repairing traumatic eye injuries, diagnosing eye ailments, and prescribing medications. The ophthalmologist’s responsibilities range from simple duties, such as prescribing corrective lenses, to performing highly advanced duties, such as keyhole or laser surgery. An ophthalmologist can choose to specialize in one area of eye care, such as treating children’s eyes as a pediatric ophthalmologist.
- Providing routine care such as vision testing and prescribing glasses and contact lenses.
- Performing corrective surgeries, such as repairing injuries and corneas, and removing cataracts.
- Performing advanced surgical procedures, such as keyhole or laser surgery.
- Diagnosing and treating eye diseases and injuries.
- Managing emergency eye clinics, outpatient clinics, or other specialist eye clinics.
- Treating medical disorders that affect the vision through a holistic approach.
- Using therapeutic procedures and performing biopsies.
- A medical degree in ophthalmology.
- 3+ year experience post qualification
- A state license to practice ophthalmology.
- Expert working knowledge of the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye.
- Strong physics and math skills, and excellent medical knowledge.
- Good administrative and managerial skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.