Special Projects Lead-Dubai Support Office Jobs In Dubai | Serco
Our Special Projects Lead will be supporting the Serco Middle East business by providing commercial leadership on M&A, key partnerships, joint ventures and complex bids and ensuring best practice commercial governance support is delivered to the division in a clear and consistent manner with innovative solutions to match the risks associated with the business.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Rapid problem solving skills.
- Ability to priorities several competing demands.
- Must have a flexible approach with an ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Is able to work equally well at a detailed level and at a strategic level, as required.
- Is able to interact at all levels and with different cultures.
- Is able to influence and motivate when recommending a course of action.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial role with particular experience in leading M&A and joint venture transactions.
- Manager that provides a professional service to the organization.
- Typically working across a large, complex and diverse business unit/division of Serco
- Extensive knowledge and experience of drafting, negotiating, agreeing and executing a wide range of commercial contracts / instruments that represent a positive commercial outcome for the division, in particular M&A transaction documentation, purchase agreements, shareholders’/joint venture agreements and PPP-related documentation.