Spanish Speaking Senior Interior Designer Jobs In Dubai | AE Recruitment
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
You will be responsible for specifications of interior furnishings; systems (for open plan), freestanding/ancillary furniture for various degrees of project size. This Senior interior Designer is responsible for the highest level of Interior Design outcomes, completing projects with accuracy and creativity while monitoring project performance within contract hours and meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Design and construction process and sequence.
- Interior architecture and detailing for preparation of construction documents.
- Building and Accessibility codes.
- Furniture installation plans and specifications for bid purposes or direct purchase.
- Construction Administration experience:
- RFI’s, submittal review, field observation.
- Personal Possesses leadership ability.
- Good written and verbal communicator.
- Coordinate all trades throughout the design and construction process.
- Complete business and project forms, understanding contracts for services.
- Survey building interiors.
- Research; resourceful in order to obtain project information; fabrics, furniture, architectural elements.
- Prepare plans, specifications and bid packages.
- Develop detailed furniture plans specifications and bid packages.
- Develop project schedules.
- Develop documentation at an excellent production level.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.