Spa Therapist Jobs In Dubai | Accor
Delivering a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- To be fully aware of current and future services offered by the hotel and to make suggestions for improvement, expansion or creation of new services.
- To keep up-to-date with the Guest Survey Tracking System results and to seek to positively influence these results by following the Movenpick Hotels and Resorts Brand Service standards.
- To have a thorough knowledge of Health and Spa Departments as well as other applicable services offered by the hotel
- To actively up sell all the appropriate Spa, retail and fitness services to the guests.
- To ensure that the departmental operation budget is strictly adhered to maximizing revenues and minimizing expenses.
- To organize and perform Beauty Therapy Treatments in rooms set up to the Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach Standards as detailed in the Departmental Operations Manual