Sound & Lighting Maintenance Technician Jobs In Dubai | 1st-jobs
Lighting and electrical experience is desired. The ideal candidates will have demonstrated lighting skills, be proficient on ETC consoles, have capable troubleshooting ability, work well in a fast-paced environment, have strong communication skills, and be able to teach interns. Sound experience is desired, preferably in a professional environment. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated sound installation skills, be proficient on sound consoles, have strong troubleshooting ability, work well in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated, have strong communication skills.
- Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting systems and equipment.
- Reading repair manuals and liaising with other professionals.
- Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
- Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
- Sourcing replacement parts.
- Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
- Fabricating any components required.
- Providing time and material cost estimates before starting a job.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending workshops as required.
- A relevant degree, certification, or license may be required.
- Experience as a technician.
- A driver’s license.
- Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Sound boards. Different consoles like ETC.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to follow health and safety regulations.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.