Software Engineer – Integration Technologies Jobs in Dubai
A Software Engineer is an IT professional who designs, develops and maintains computer software at a company. They use their creativity and technical skills and apply the principles of software engineering to help solve new and ongoing problems for an organization.
- Independently write secure and optimized code through implementation of Emirates Group approved coding standards.
- Be part of the rotational on-call support and actively participate in resolving production issues within SLA?s with minimal or no active supervision.
- Accountable for built in quality and ensuring 100% unit testing as part of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Analyse and fix all identified defects with minimal rework
- Information Technology. Software : 3+ Years
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering Certification in SalesForce/Maximo/Full Stack Developer/UI Experts/ERP/MainFrame is an added advantage.
- Experience in Software Engineering experience preferably in agile ways of working.