Social Media Specialist Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
The candidate must have a strong working experience in digital development environments and applies digital best practices for web, mobile and social media. He/She must possess excellent analytical and online skills.
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Instagram, company website, CRM, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including
- mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Establish an effective presence on social media sites.
- Integrate other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Research popularity of sites linking to page.
- Manage, design and deliver emails & lists.
- Solicit customer feedbacks and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals. Maintain companys website.
- Marketing -related degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of social media
- Must be fluent in English with good grammar skills
- Content writing and editing skills
- Strong marketing and sales orientation
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.