Social Media Specialist Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
The candidate must have a strong working experience in digital development environments and applies digital best practices for web, mobile and social media. He/She must possess excellent analytical and online skills. We require a Team player with strong interpersonal, writing and presentation skills, able tohandle multiple tasks at the same time pay attention to details. A Self-starter, resourceful and comfortable working in a small team environment where self-sufficiency is essential. Speaks and writes English and Arabic (optional).
- Develop and maintain social media profiles on Instagram, company website, CRM, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including
- mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Establish an effective presence on social media sites.
- Integrate other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
- Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
- Research popularity of sites linking to page.
- Manage, design and deliver emails & lists.
- Solicit customer feedbacks and optimize campaigns accordingly.
- Designing website banners and assisting with web visuals. Maintain companys website.
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make
- recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Managing the contact database and assisting with lead generation activities.
- WhatsApp marketing campaign
- Marketing -related degree holder or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of social media
- Must be fluent in English with good grammar skills
- Content writing and editing skills
- Strong marketing and sales orientation
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.