Simulation Technologist Jobs | Ajman University Careers
This is educational and technical support role that ensures optimal functioning of the educational tools and technologies within the advanced clinical simulation center. It requires broad knowledge of clinical simulation as a teaching technique, and expertise in simulation operations including preparation, maintenance and repair of complex computerized, high-fidelity manikins and associated software, medical equipment, and the efficient operation of the Audio-Visual systems, related multimedia peripherals, and validating data collected during simulation scenarios.
- Set up, operate, store, maintain, and repair simulators, task trainers and other simulation equipment.
- Provide general support and troubleshooting for simulation technologies.
- Contribute to and maintain simulation technology-related documentation.
- Liaise with vendors to ensure current and future simulation technology needs are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of relevant professional experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- A health professional with training or certifications in the areas of Simulation Operations, Simulation Technology, Audiovisual Technology, Information Technology, Clinical Simulation or other relevant fields.