Navafiz Support Systems
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Shovel Operator Jobs In Dubai | Navafiz Support Systems
We are looking for a reliable Shovel operator to join our excellent construction team. Responsibilities include performing routine equipment checks and maintenance, loading and unloading equipment, and ensuring sites are kept clean and equipment is safely turned off and stored. You will also observe the distribution of concrete and complete relevant paperwork and reports.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained and used in accordance with company health and safety regulations.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and performing regular safety checks on equipment.
- Ensuring equipment is properly positioned before turning it on and off, or loading and unloading it.
- Training new crew members in the safe operation of equipment.
- Performing other construction duties as needed.
- Observing the safe distribution of concrete and other materials.
- Promptly reporting all faults to the Supervisor or Foreman.
- Ensuring sites are kept clean and safe.
- Attending meetings and refresher courses to ensure responsible equipment operation.
- Identifying faults and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- High school diploma.
- Relevant license and safety certification.
- A completed apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Prior experience operating equipment.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow orders, especially under pressure.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A sound understanding of health and safety codes.
- A positive outlook and a willingness to learn.