Short Term Spa Consultant Jobs In Sharjah | Spa Staffcom
We are looking to employ a dedicated and experienced spa therapist to perform massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies, depending on guests’ needs and preferences. The spa therapist’s responsibilities include greeting and welcoming spa guests, informing guests of spa packages, promotions, and rates, and customizing treatments and therapies to suit guests’ needs. You should also be able to recommend additional spa services and up-sell spa products.
- Performing different types of massages, beauty treatments, and wellness therapies.
- Maintaining detailed records of massages, treatments, and therapies performed on each spa guest.
- Communicating with guests during massages to adjust massage techniques as required.
- Resolving guest complaints and reporting any accidents to the supervisor.
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, changing treatment room sheets, and sterilizing all instruments and equipment before each use.
- Explaining massages, treatments, and therapies to guests and providing suitable recommendations as needed.
- Ensuring that the spa is adequately stocked with spa supplies and reporting shortages to the supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Licensed in massage therapy and cosmetology or aesthetics.
- Proven experience working as a spa therapist.
- CPR and First Aid certifications are advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and different massage techniques.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Patience and respect.
To apply for this job please visit hiring.com.pk.