Services Design Director Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are seeking a Senior Service Design Manager/Director to work on designing user-centered solutions and strategic propositions. You will work with data and qualitative insights, collaborating with frontline staff, managers, and the public to understand and articulate how services need to change from a user, system, and business perspective.
- You will also work closely with clients and stakeholders, co-designing new service models and value propositions, and defining how organizations can re-organize themselves to deliver more effective services.
- You will analyze and direct how organizations need to change to meet unmet needs, reduce the cost of delivery, and improve outcomes through the re-design of user experience, business processes, and better collaboration across systems.
- In addition, you will define key metrics and measurements for organizations to evaluate their impact, evaluate the cost-of-service delivery, and provide input and critical thought at show and tells and design crits.
- You will also support the development of internal processes and tools and bring an optimistic and entrepreneurial mindset to our work.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field such as design, human-computer interaction, or user experience design
- 8+ years of experience in service design, user experience design, or related fields
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience presenting to executive-level stakeholders
- Ability to lead and mentor a team, and work collaboratively and independently
- Familiarity with agile practices and design thinking methodology.