Majid Al Futtaim
Service Excellence Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | Majid Al Futtaim
The Service Excellence Coordinator is responsible for raising Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders for all none merchandise products & services within MAFL and maintain a clear and updated tracker for all POs per department. The role is to ensure the standard process is followed and centralized.
- Leads the Way – Is able to prioritize work based on urgency and impact. Is able to communicate objectives in a clear manner. Reaches out to colleagues for support as and when needed to ensure timely delivery of objectives. Takes initiative to create positive energy. Enthusiastic about new challenges.
- Drives Impact – Is able to identify key pieces of information required for delivery of work. Identifies areas of risk within own role. Understands when things are urgent. Takes ownership and escalates where required in a timely manner.
- Thinks Customer – Actively listens and demonstrates understanding for customer’s stated and unstated expectations, and understands what is needed to deliver on expectations. Delivers value and quality to the customer. Understands “customer first” mindset.
- Graduate in business administration or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in an admin role
- Retail industry experience is preferred
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023