Service Engineer (Chemical) Jobs In Dubai | Agile Consultants
The service engineer’s responsibilities include repairing faults, servicing equipment, creating preventative maintenance strategies, and updating user manuals. You should provide friendly, efficient service at all times.
- Carry out the job assigned for water treatment for customer.
- Liaison with sales team, contractors, and our suppliers and provide smooth water treatment to our client.
- Developing process engineering in support of day-to-day operations, maintenance and monitor activities.
- Monitoring / evaluating performance & maintaining water treatment plant.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of experience as Service Engineer in the chemical division of water treatment industry.
- Education: Engineering in Chemical.
- UAE Driving License is mandatory.