Serco Careers | Experience Design Lead Jobs in Dubai
Design Leads work across a variety of industries and lead the creative direction of design projects. Design Leads commonly work on digital products. They might be responsible for designing new products in order to reach new customers, designing new services that solve problems for users, or improving websites so they are more user-friendly.
- The Experience Design Lead carries out complex day-to-day activities related to ExperienceLab’s core capabilities.
- Planning, coordinating and conducting customer research to uncover customer needs and pain points (customer interviews, focus groups facilitation, journey mapping, persona creation, prototyping, workshop planning and facilitation, usability testing, analysing qualitative data and extracting insights, delivering high quality reports and presentation to communicate findings).
- Ability to deliver projects with minimal oversight from account managers, or work as part of a team on bigger projects.
- Have strong communication skills and be confident presenting your research proposals and service design deliverables.
- Support new business development efforts by providing expert information in proposals, pitch efforts and client meetings.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a relevant role is expected, ideally in a customer research, service design or experience consulting role.
- Undergraduate or Masters Degree
- Relevant experience in service design or related role such as user experience design or design research