Senior Systems Specialist Jobs In Dubai | Antal International
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
- Supports product launch activities, community outreach, consumer messaging, and branding initiatives
- Supports planning and execution of ongoing services for pre/post-launch, digital content, online account promotions, in-game events, online and physical competition events, and ongoing marketing campaigns.
- Prepares comprehensive product content outlines. Leverages product knowledge and data driven insights to influence campaign strategy and tactics.
- Educates and demonstrates products to internal and external on product features.
- Monitors consumer reaction and PR effectiveness, and provides analytical reports
- Works and collaborates cross functionally with various stakeholders including Nintendo Company Ltd. (NCL), Pokémon Company International (TPCi), outside partners, internal teams, and media
- Two plus years of related experience
- Good game play skills and the ability to identify key selling points and marketing opportunities
- Strong knowledge of Nintendo and Pokémon IP, franchises, and games
- Excellent organization skills with acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and MS Teams preferred)
- Ability to effectively communicate using multiple methods
- Ability to work with highly confidential information
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.