Senior Software Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Energetech
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will help us drive technical excellence and innovation. In this role, you will be responsible for tracking down new ways to streamline and gain efficiency while finding creative solutions to complex technical challenges. You will be a champion for technical excellence and culture, establishing metrics for regular improvements. With a focus on strategic value, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects while supporting the implementation of new business and technology changes.
- Tracking down new ways to streamline, gain efficiency and able to break down technical challenges into automated-trading solutions
- Championing both tech excellence and culture and establishing metrics for regular improvements.
- Prioritizing work on tasks of strategic value and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Supporting the implementation of new business and associated Tech system/process changes
- Participating in all aspects of hands-on software development and maintenance including writing code, test automation, manual testing, deployments, troubleshooting, and production support.
- Pro-actively managing the trade-offs between scalability, reliability, developer/ops overhead and infrastructure cost of building scalable data pipelines.
- Employing a methodological and consistent approach to solving problems and pay attention to details.
- Developing code that is designed to be reusable and that can be shared amongst other teams.
- You have a deep knowledge of developing applications in Python, and you are familiar working with Java, C# and/or C++.
- You’ve got significant experience working with Postgres, MongoDB, Docker, Kafka and Kubernetes.
- You have expert knowledge of Azure, AWS or GCP and built or managed a large scale system.
- You’re familiar with CI/CD best practices and eager to drive all test automation and CI/CD test efforts.
- You have an in-depth understanding and experience with Linux-based and micro-service deployments.
- Ideally you will have experience within a Finance, Trading Firm, Startup or Hedge Fund environment, or strong affinity with automated Trading.