Senior Service Reliability Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Service Reliability Engineering (SRE) is an important endeavor for Emirates NBD Group IT to get more out IT investments. SRE’s are focused on optimizing new/existing services including the underlying technology, continual assessment of cloud infrastructure including its micro services and elimination of any manual work through automation.
- Have clear understanding in dynamic resource management frameworks, cloud, server, distributed storage, networks, virtualized environments, applications, databases and associated tool sets.
- An understanding and practical experience with containerization frameworks
- Must be good at forecasting, statistical analysis and modeling are part of the job.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field is highly preferred; however,
- Equivalent work (6+ years) experience in Reliability Engineering will not be overlooked.
- Passion for designing, building, and managing resilient applications and infrastructures
- Experience with project management or lead technical role in large enterprise wide projects.
- Extensive work experience with large sets of data and data analysis.
- Ability to program (structured and OO) with one or more high level languages
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.