Senior Recruiter Jobs In Dubai | Caliberly
A senior recruiter is responsible for monitoring staffing services for the organization, interviewing potential candidates, and managing the onboarding of new employees. Senior recruiters evaluate various departmental operations to identify the needs of hiring additional staff by communicating with senior management.
- Identify future hiring needs and develop job descriptions and specifications.
- Collaborating with department heads to compile a consistent list of requirements for the new hire.
- Attracting suitable candidates through job postings, social media, company website, headhunting etc.
- Managing the job posting by periodically reviewing the recruiter sites and other recruitment platforms in accordance to the hiring priority.
- Conducting screening & shortlisting of potential candidates in accordance to the established selection criteria.
- Conducting preliminary interviews over the phone to shortlist the potential candidates to invite for a direct interview.
- Conducting the interview tests for applicable designations to qualify the candidates and recommend for further interviews.
- Bachelors degree in human resource management or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques (including Boolean search)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. resume databases and portfolio sites)
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Charismatic and professional demeanor.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to make quick decisions.