Senior QA Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Infijoy
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
We are looking for a candidate who would be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products. He/She will work with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code. He/She would be responsible for a variety of test automation projects as well as designing and implementing test plans, including developing test solutions for our web and mobile applications, managing test fixtures and finding innovative ways to keep system quality high.
- Experience in automation testing tools and frameworks like Selenium/Appium
- Experience in LMS, learning systems, content management systems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with other team members
- Good problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Good Knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, DOM, Page Object Pattern,
- Understanding of software development lifecycle, Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Scrum
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Executing tests on source code.
- Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team.
- Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies that improves quality of our apps and create
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.