Senior Property Consultant Jobs In Dubai | Savills
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for a Senior Property Consultant to join our growing sales and leasing team in Dubai. We are seeking experienced, motivated and hungry for success professionals who are eager to build their career withSavills with the support of a fantastic global property services brand.
- Achieve individual monthly targets as set by management
- Qualify leads and data management using the company CRM
- Complete all necessary documentation associated with selling/leasing property including preparation and execution of sales agreements and advertising materials
- Keep up to date with market trends and best practices
- Continually networking and identifying business opportunities, including attending real estate exhibitions and keeping updated with latest local and national property market information and laws
- Educated to college or degree level (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years sales experience preferably the Dubai market (commercial or residential)
- RERA qualified preferred
- Must hold a UAE driver’s license with own car
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Confident in presentation delivery
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.