Senior Project Manager Jobs In Dubai | Mace Group
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
This is an opportunity to work on the next phase of one of the most prestigious programmes in United Arab Emirates. This project consists of the design, contractor procurement and delivering mid-rise buildings.
- Planning and managing a programme of work to evaluate proposals and provide advice, guidance, and any instruction required.
- Project management duties will include coordination of a wide range of discipline inputs; monitoring and protecting our client relationships; planning and programming; commercial management; and presenting projects for audit.
- Having a strong background in managing, accounting for, and assessing risk with an understanding of risk identification and management.
- Working in collaboration with other work packages to ensure the integrity of the overall programme schedule and facilitate meetings as required.
- Management within an integrated client/consultant team organization.
- Managing and being accountable for your scope of work on the project.
- Being fully aware of the project objectives in line with the project execution plan and managing ad and supervising the relevant project team/parties to achieve these objectives.
- Being actively engaged in the health, safety, and well-being of the project at all stages.
- Preparing necessary project plans and keeping them updated and relevant over the course of the project.
- Ensuring quality systems are in place and suitably managed and monitored.
- Managing relevant meetings and site walks and ensuring these are suitably recorded.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.