Senior Project Manager Jobs In Dubai | Help AG
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The Project Office Manager ensures customer excitement, quality delivery and commercial success by overseeing project delivery of external and internal projects within Help AG. The projects range from 10 to 100 man-days and involve several Help AG consultants and customer’s personnel as well as in some cases third parties. The scope of the projects might be technical implementation as well as organizational consulting. The project office manager develops Help AG’s Project Management methodology, its related tools and policies and ensures that standards are met.
- Develop, establish, and run Help AG’s Project Management Office (PMO).
- Planning and controlling all projects in delivery by overseeing and advising project managers and consultants in project management roles.
- Reporting project status and take action where required, report project risks.
- Overseeing project plans and handling project escalations with management and customers.
- Driving professional change management within the projects.
- Develop project work plans, resolve project issues, mitigate strategies for project risks and manages project resources.
- Degree in computer science, information systems, electrical engineering, or a closely related degree.
- Expert skills in Project Management.
- PMP, PRINCE2 or similar formal PM certification required.
- Customer and team-focused attitude, leadership qualification.
- Expert skills in usage of MS-Office, especially MS-Project.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Vast experience in IT / IT-related projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.