Senior Project Manager Jobs In Dubai | Black & Grey
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for a global industrial machinery manufacturer and provider of process heating solutions in Dubai, UAE. Our client is looking to hire a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for the management and leadership of the project department, and project teams, looking over all project performance of schedule, budgeting, issues, and quality.
- The basic function of the Senior Project Manager is to direct the performance of an assigned project, manage the project schedule, and monitor the project’s financial performance on a day to day basis.
- Ensure that all projects assigned are processed through the organization maintaining all scheduled dates and equipment quality using sound engineering and business practices
- Monitor all assigned projects’ financial performance and ensure that the projects stay within budget
- Oversee and manage the project department and other resources in the project department
- Develop the project equipment list per the project requirements
- Work closely with the customer during and after the sale to ensure a successful project.
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering from an accredited four year university.
- 5 years project engineering or project management
- Advanced communication skills both technically and commercially are required.
- Must be proficient with computers and modern virtual communication methods.
- Must possess strong math skills, and can present, and read financial and engineering reports, charts, and graphs.
- A strong understanding of thermodynamics is required.