Senior Presales Consultant – Service Management Jobs In Dubai | IFS
Presales consultant are specialized in new sales and customer development and have an important role in the sales phase to create business opportunities from a solution-oriented perspective and show the customers how IFS products will fulfill their functional needs and requirement and deliver the value expected from the investment. They are accountable for preparation of presentations and demonstrations and should work to build trusting relationships within both IFS and the clients in which they engage.
- Provide presales design support for both new and existing requiring IFS Services and Solutions. Maintain end-to-end solution integrity across the products sold to customer.
- Ability to interface with customers as required in support of sales closure.
- Expected to act in a coaching role and provide support to less experiences team members from partners.
- Commit to self-learning and regular product training.
- To be a successful Presales consultant at IFS, your mindset will be the key factor, but to get even further we would like you to have a relevant academic degree (M.Sc. or B.Sc.), preferably with a mix of business and technology.
- We are also looking for someone who is /has:
- Experience delivering Service Management projects in a relevant industry setting, preferably in a similar role
- This is NOT an IT Service Management role and relates to the Service Management industry (e.g. field service).
- Comfortable in presenting to CXOs
- Strong presentation skills and communication skills. Be able to create power messaging materials.