Senior Planning Engineer Jobs in Dubai | Al Rostamani Group Jobs
Develop the most appropriate method and sequence of construction activities, in conjunction with the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project is completed within the required specifications, budget, timeline and quality. Develops activity plans for projects or operations and monitors plans on an on-going basis to ensure activity schedules/project plans are being adhered to Time Schedule Management & Control of Job Sites.
- Contractual Compliance with respect to project planning, scheduling, monitoring and schedule performance reporting
- Preparation, submission and updating the Contractor’s Construction Schedules (Clause 8 / Clause14)
- Identification of time related risks, maintenance of delay event logs, notifying delays and corresponding potential impact to the management & client. Preparation of recovery program/ delay mitigation action plan along with Project Manager and Operation Manager.
- Preparation of Subcontractors finalization schedule (for contract department)
- Monitoring Sub Contractor schedule performance and Reporting
- Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent or related
- More than 10 years of relevant experience in a contracting company
- Has experience in specialized planning and scheduling software utilization (preferably Primavera)
- Good knowledge of engineering scope, job working instruction/procedures, good project control practices in planning and scheduling