Senior Manager Third-Party Logistics Operations Jobs in Dubai
For More Job: Click Here
1- Senior Manager Third-Party Logistics Operations
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The candidate will be responsible for the logistics & distribution strategy to deliver optimal infrastructures and operational processes to support the increasingly complex requirements of PUMA and its customers across the GCC region.
- Lead the logistics & distribution centre operations across the GCC region
- Manage E2E logistics operations for Wholesale, Partner Stores and ECom channels: warehousing and transportation to all GCC countries
- Manage E2E logistics operations of the 3PL Warehousing provider, deliveries to and amongst stores, replenishment, and reverse logistics.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining policies and procedures for operations such as warehousing, shipping, and inventory management
- Ensuring that customer orders are fulfilled accurately and on time by managing staff in warehouse operations
- Degree Level Qualification in Engineering or Supply Chain.
- Certifications in Supply Chain Management and/or Project Management and/or Engineering are preferred 7-10 years of experience in E-commerce, Supply Chain, Logistics,
- Project management,
- Understanding of key interfaces between business systems and warehouse management systems
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications, ERP/SAP, WMS
To apply for this job please visit about.puma.com.