Senior Manager – Programme Management Jobs in Dubai
The purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of the projects / programmes from brief/ business case through to entry into service/ handover. The role is to be the focal point and area of expertise for stakeholder engagement and resolution of day-to-day actions as part of the project. The Project Manager can be accountable for the management and guidance of a small team of Project Managers (Internal and/or External).
- Propose and set up project delivery governance.
- Lead the stakeholder engagement to define & document the core requirements of the project.
- Coordinate the Pre-Concept Design activities with the Design, Research &/or SME departments.
- Agree project scope, purpose, estimated costs/ timelines with Business Owner, Programme Lead & Investment Planning.
- Project Management of Building Services Engineering related projects including HVAC Optimisation and Electrical Infrastructure upgrades
- Project Scheduling, Risk & Issues Management, Budget Management, Procurement Strategy & Contract Administration, Stakeholder Management, etc
- Small Team Management & Leadership
- Operational Readiness Activation & Transition experience.