Senior Legal Counsel Jobs in Dubai | DP World Careers
Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company, including but not limited to corporate matters, procurement, safety, security, insurance and sustainability issues.
- Provide effective, reliable and user-friendly support, advice and assistance to senior managers within DP World on legal matters and transactions affecting any aspect of DP World’s Technology business, including SeaRates, Cargoes, DuBuy and Dragonmart platforms, and DFA.
- Review, draft and negotiate a broad range of legal documents (including specifically information technology, intellectual property, data and e-commerce related agreements/terms), ensuring that legal and compliance requirements are met within such documents.
- Identify and analyse legal and compliance issues arising in transactions and new projects including expansion into new territories and markets. Make clear and commercially focused recommendations in respect of such issues. Manage the transactions and projects (including their implementation) from a legal perspective.
- Law Degree from an accredited university.
- Qualification to practice law from a recognised legal regulatory body.
- Minimum 7 years post qualification experience in an internationally recognised law firm and/ or multinational company. Preferably experience working in the Middle East region.
- Knowledge and experience of information technology, intellectual property, data and e-commerce matters, and preferably also international trade and logistics.