Senior / Junior Executive, Shipping Documentation Jobs In Dubai | Confidential
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
- Ensure the quality and accurate completion of Shipping Documentation processes are delivered by Shipping Documentation team within the agreed key performance indicators (KPIs), as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Ensure all the shipping documents release are compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Monitor incoming Letter of Credit (LC) and perform Letter of Credit check.
- Highlight the LC discrepancy to Sales & Marketing personnel and escalation for Management approval.
- Arrange collection of Bill of Lading or Letter of Credit.
- Min 5 years in International Trading documentation or others relevant industry experience
- Degree holder in any disciplines. Preferable in Transportation and Logistic
- Well known of UCP 600 and INCOTERM 2010
- Letter of Credit checking knowledge
- High proficiency in English (Spoken, Written & Read)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.