Senior IT Capability Coach Jobs in Dubai | The Emirates Group Jobs
Enable lean agile mindset, team autonomy and servant leadership across IT. Enable alignment between portfolio, programmed and team level work through fit for purpose processes and frameworks. Research, design, implement and nurture contemporary ways of working based on lean principles across all functional areas of IT.
- Drive implementation of scaled agile practices across all IT functions. Prioritize implementation in line with the strategy established by the Technology leadership team.
- Collaborate with all IT functions and Business stakeholders to design, launch and nurture cross functional Agile Release Trains (team of teams) that enable business value at enterprise scale with high levels of autonomy and empowerment.
- Research evolution on contemporary ways of working in the technology industry. Identify best practices that will enable positive outcomes for the company.
- Nurture communities of practice that enable people with common interest in a technical or business domain to collaborate regularly, improve skills and actively advance knowledge of the domain.
- Degree in areas like Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Product Management, Applied Sciences, Business Administration and Engineering.
- Certified Safer? 4 Program Consultant (SPC Experience in Information Technology in disciplines like – Programmed and Delivery Management – Technical Product Management – Architecture and Design – Software Development