Senior Infrastructure Architect Jobs In Dubai | Chalhoub Group
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The Senior Infrastructure Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership to define the strategy, roadmap, standards and blueprints for Infrastructure platforms and services as well as design and build fit-for-purpose, qualitative and robust Infrastructure Technology Solutions to support the delivery of business and Technology programmes and projects to meet business and non-functional requirements
- Drive the definition of infrastructure architecture and roadmap including: architectural vision, principles, standards (including standard products and platforms) and policies; target state blueprints and roadmap for infrastructure architecture strategy
- Maintaining and facilitating the process for infrastructure lifecycle management
- Define and champion the use of the infrastructure standards, procedures and best practice within the team
- Work closely with Architects to align the infrastructure strategy with the enterprise architecture (all technology domains) and business strategy
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years of Technology experience with at least 8 years in infrastructure strategy and architecture design.
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and critical thinking skills, leveraging both logic and creativity; strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills; ability to identify patterns and generate informed ideas.
- Proven technical management and specialist experience of working in a complex Technology infrastructure environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.