The Emirates Group
Senior DevOps Data Engineer Jobs in Dubai
Also known as senior developers, senior DevOps engineers oversee teams of junior software developers. Their duties include advising on the alignment of operations with information systems, writing code and scripts, and ensuring the seamless deployment of software.
- Creates and maintains fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment, integration of test automation, code quality, telemetry and orchestration for automated build and release of software.
- Configures and tailors build pipelines to support continuous integration and delivery for products and technologies that will help optimize for performance, scalability and supportability by working in enablement team of Agile release trains.
- Actively guides teams on container deployment & orchestration, manages, improves and monitors cloud infrastructure including cloud shared services/ landing zones.
- Builds and deploys Docker containers to break up monolithic app into microservices, improving developer workflow, increasing scalability, and optimizing speed.
- Information Technology: Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering. – Fewer years? Experience will be considered for Master’s Degree holders.
- 2+ Years of hands-on experience on DevOps implementation and/or Cloud Computing/Migration (AWS, Azure, VMware, GCP) and Systems Administration.
- Experience in architecture and support best practices in Hybrid cloud environment or Amazon AWS/Azure Cloud.