Senior Demand Planner Jobs In Dubai | KBR
KBR is looking for a Sr. Demand Planner to join our team for an exciting opportunity supporting the USAID NexGen Global Health Supply Chain Program as Integrated Procurement Service Agent (PSA). This is a full-time position based in Dubai, UAE that will accommodate a hybrid remote/office work schedule.
- Developing effective forecast models based on industry trends, demand patterns and client material/order plans.
- Proposing and implementing solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy, estimating future demand for an organization’s products or services and analyzing inventory flow to build forecasting models.
- Conduct regular forecast maintenance.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or related field from an accredited university, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in demand planning and supply chain management.
- Excellent written and oral English Language and any other foreign language.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023