Senior Cyber Security Engineer Jobs in Dubai | Jetex Careers
The Sr Cyber Security Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining security protocols, policies, process, plans, and systems to cover all possible security threats across the organization.
- Â Identifying possible security threats and determining the best security measures.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining security protocols, policies, plans, and systems to cover all possible security threats.
- Running risk assessment across systems, business processes and applications and designing countermeasures to eliminate as many potential risks as possible.
- Meeting with business to discuss security measures, provide information, and explain the security aspects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering or any related field from an accredited college.
- 10+ years hands-on experience in Cyber security.
- Experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance – MandatoryÂ
- Exposure to Network and security solutions/platforms like EPP/EDR, NextGen firewalls, NDRâ€™s, Application Security platforms, DLP, IAM, SIEM, VPN, IPSec to name a few – Good to have