Al Tayer Group
Senior Customer Experience Executive Jobs in Dubai
The key purpose of this role is to coach your team to provide an excellent Customer Experience to all prospects and customers of the scheme through our multi channelled contact centre. You will be responsible for motivating team members, providing support, guidance, quality checking and providing one to one feedback.
- Lead a CX program in pursuit of advocating, evangelizing, and leveraging insights to improve our customers’ journey and overall experience.
- Leverage and unify multiple customers listening posts (surveys, customer verbatim, focus groups, social media, etc.) to create a more reliable and sensitive customer feedback signal.
- Collaborate with the wider organization to build a CX strategy around a single customer-focused metric (NPS, CSAT, or/and Customer Effort Score – CES).
- Partner with Data Science and Analytics teams to build a CX issue-to-solution reactive and predictive model
- Graduates Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Mathematics & Statistics, Business Administration, Engineering, or related field with a strong emphasis on data.
- Customer Experience (CX) related Certification (eg CCXP)
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in CX/VOC program management
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience to assess, analyze and suggest improvements.