Senior Consultant/Engineer Energy Storage Jobs In Dubai | DNV
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
DNV is the world’s leading renewable energy consultant, and DNV’s SEMELA Storage Team is growing quickly to meet the expanding demand for expert energy storage advisory services in the region. We support utilities, regulators, developers, owners and lenders with feasibility studies, technical due diligence, conceptual design & procurement support, and independent technical advisory services for either owner, lender or offtaker/procurer/regulator.
- Execute or manage (battery) energy storage related projects, including technology review, technical due diligence, conceptual design, technical specifications, procurement support, EPC/O&M contract review, design review, construction progress monitoring, testing and commissioning, report writing, presentations, courses, etc.
- Work the majority of your time on chargeable projects.
- Extend your external network and identify, drive and facilitate sales and market led opportunities for energy storage e.g. generating leads, quality proposals and closing deals in cooperation with the Market Area Managers for the region.
- Analyze new business opportunities, gather market intelligence and ensure distribution of knowledge amongst relevant colleagues.
- Achieve sales as per targets agreed with the Storage Team Lead.
- Build an internal network to gain and share knowledge and opportunities.
- Master’s degree in a relevant subject
- 8+ years’ experience in the (renewable) energy sector, of which 5+ years providing consultancy services and 2+ years in the area of energy storage systems and applications
- Technical expertise in battery energy storage technology, electrical balance of plant design & specifications
- Dynamic and enthusiastic team player – co-operates will with others, shares knowledge, experience and information, and supports others in pursuit of team goals
- Delivery and Results – completes tasks in accordance with expectations and schedule and with strong attention to details, understanding task urgency; able to juggle and manage conflicting work priorities to ensure deadlines are met. Drives ideas to implementation and execution in a timely manner, is willing to periodically work longer hours when the situation demands it
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023