Senior Business Developer – Renewables Jobs In Dubai | Engie
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
ENGIE is global leading energy company that develops its businesses – Power, Natural Gas, Energy Services – around a model based on responsible growth to take on the challenges of the transition to a low-carbon economy: security of supply, the rational use of resources, access to sustainable energy and climate change. The Group provides governments, communities, cities and businesses with efficient and innovative solutions based on its expertise in four key sectors: independent power development, renewable energy, liquefied natural gas and energy efficiency services.
- Be accountable for development of renewable opportunities from conceptualization to Financial close
- Carry out proactive prospection and screen/evaluate opportunities.
- Lead development activities with the support of a multifunctional team up to Financial close
- Negotiate to close a successful proposal submission in compliance with the investment criteria and risk mandate.
- Contribute to define regional BD procedures, methods and documentation.
- Support PAMT development plan (both CAPEX and development budget) and AMEA Renewables Business plan
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Engineering.
- 7-10 years of experience in the Energy sector.
- More than 3 years of BD experience.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French and Arabic are a plus.
- Renewable Power technologies including Solar , wind and Batteries
- Contract negotiation skills (EPC, PPA, SHA, CSA, Financing, …)
- Environmental Impact Assessment & Site Permitting experience will be an advantage.