Senior Associate Jobs In Dubai | MENA Recruit
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are currently wishing to recruit a Senior Associate in Construction Arbitration for the Dubai office of an international law firm. You will ideally already be in the region or have previously worked in the region and have extensive experience with the Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC), DIFC-LCIA, the International Centre for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID), and UNCITRAL.
- Must be a registered Legal Practitioner of the DIFC Courts.
- Extensive experience with the DIAC, DIFC-LCIA, ICSID, and UNCITRAL.
- Seeking background handling complex high-value construction disputes, in both domestic and international arbitration and litigation in the DIFC and Dubai Courts, acting for developers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants in all types of construction projects as well as other industry sectors.
- Strong drafting and advocacy skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under pressure.
- Fluency in English is essential.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.