Senior Architect Jobs in UAE | Parsons Careers
For More Job: Click Here
- Provides technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses.
- Writes construction specifications and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
Interfaces with suppliers as required.
- Reviews supplier drawings and samples, and performs technical bid analyses.
- Coordinates work with engineering and construction units at project site. Reviews, approves, and issues detailed design and construction drawings and specifications prepared by others.
- Provides the seal and signature of a professional architect when required by statute or contract.
- Provides technical guidance to lower-level Architects and Architectural Designer/Drafters working on the same project.
- Keeps abreast of current technologies via technical subscriptions and attendance at conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture (or equivalent) is required and typically 10+ years of Related Experience.
- Professional registration is required at this level.
- Requires proficiency in the application of architectural design standards, practices, techniques, and concepts.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.parsons.com.