Senior Accounts Assistant Jobs in Al Ain UAE
Provide support to relevant finance section through generation of financial entries and invoices, perform basic level of receipting and payment function with reconciliation of clearing accounts which are maintained and controlled by the relevant finance section Provide high level of administrative support within the section ensuring high quality and accurate services.
- Log invoices in the system upon receipt in the correct supplier account and obtain further certification to enable invoices to be processed promptly. Identify invoices to be returned to the supplier where information is inadequate.
- Update the financial system with complete and accurate details to enable generation of invoices, payment voucher, receipts and other financial documents and entries on time.
- Check documentation to identify deviations from set accounting procedures and practices on payments, receipts, accruals, prepayments, recoverable and advances reporting results to immediate supervisor for appropriate action.
- Maintain manual or system based records of process requests, enquiries, complaints, claims, payment vouchers and reconciliation statements and identify queries relating to discrepancies which need to be escalated to the immediate supervisor, providing information and support to enable the query to be resolved as soon as possible.
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Finance & Insurance/Accounts 3+ Years
- Computer literate with proficiency in the use of MS Office and particular excel