Self Checker – Laundry Jobs in Dubai | SOFITEL Careers
Self-checking consists of regularly asking yourself the following questions about your performance – in this case, about your collaborative behavior: What are you doing that works and doesn’t work, and how can you change your behavior to be more effective
- To Supervise the Laundry operations by ensuring that the hotel standards and procedures are fully known and followed.
- Ensures Housekeeping Linen are familiar with in house facilities for the purpose of assisting guests and to ensure and perform a proper use of all the equipment and property management system, to have a perfect knowledge of the set ups.
- Directly responsible for the administration and maintenance of an effective and continuous program of training for all Heartists in Laundry, Linen and Uniform.
- Participate in all Supervisor and Assistants Manager meetings, presenting for open discussion and solution any operating problems of Laundry, Linen and Uniform which may involve or concern other operations of the hotel
- Consult frequently with HK Manager & Assistant HK Manager to ensure that there is an adequate supply of Uniform available at all times and particularly during peak occupancy periods.
- Diploma or degree in vocational hospitality or Room Division and /or significant experience in a similar role
- 2 to 5 years’ experience, depending on education and career background
- Competent user of desktop applications and hotel applications
- Languages: fluent in English and knowledge in other language would be a plus.