Security Guard Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Serco Careers
Security Guards duties often include securing premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance equipment and inspecting buildings and equipment. Security Guards duties can also access points as well as permitting or prohibiting entry.
- Safeguard the security of the premises and the surrounding perimeter of the location.
- Maintain an active awareness of current threat levels and to remain vigilant in the reporting of any suspicious activities observed.
- Provide friendly, helpful customer service whenever possible and at all times maintain collaborative working relationship (s) with personnel, contractors and external agencies (e.g. Local Police).
- Act as a deterrent to avoid non-compliance of security protocols.
- Report any incident encountered to the on-duty client representative who will direct appropriate action.
- Fluent English communication skills (reading, writing and spoken) and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, meet the public, respond to questions, and furnish information.
- Ability to follow instructions explicitly and to exercise judgment and act quickly in an emergency situation.
- Highly motivated and flexibility to work in a time-sensitive environment to respond quickly and effectively to unanticipated high workloads, events and emergencies.
- A minimum Baseline AGSVA security level clearance – only Australian Citizens are eligible for this security clearance. (Preferred but not mandatory.)