Security & Crisis Coordinator MEA Jobs In Dubai | A3malouna
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
- Accurately record incidents into the central database.
- Use the iAuditor tool to monitor hotel compliance with mandatory self audits.
- Support day to day admin of the SVP Security including but not limited to: Flight bookings, hotel bookings, submitting expenses, booking meetings and answering emails.
- Become an expert on the Accor crisis system, ‘Alert’. Ensure that all major crisis’ are correctly documented.
- Maintain evacuation files for high risk countries and update them monthly.
- Be an expert with MS Office, understand the latest systems such as Google Docs.
- Assist with setting up in person meetings/conferences for hotel security department heads.
- The successful candidate will be an extremely organized, detail-oriented, professional, and a self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and manage stakeholder expectations of from each property.
- Strong communication skills across variety of platforms and on all levels.
- Must understand crisis can happen on weekends and evenings and be able to assist at short notice.
- Good time management and prioritizing capabilities.