Security & Crisis Coordinator Jobs In Dubai | AccorCorpo
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
A Security & Crisis Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of an organization’s personnel, assets, and operations, and for managing crisis situations as they arise. The job description may include:
- Accurately record incidents into the central database.
- Use the iAuditor tool to monitor hotel compliance with mandatory self audits.
- Support day to day admin of the SVP Security including but not limited to: Flight bookings, hotel bookings, submitting expenses, booking meetings and answering emails.
- Become an expert on the Accor crisis system, “Alert”. Ensure that all major crisis’ are correctly documented.
- Maintain evacuation files for high risk countries and update them monthly.
- Be an expert with MS Office, understand the latest systems such as Google Docs.
- Assist with setting up in person meetings/conferences for hotel security department heads.
- The successful candidate will be an extremely organized, detail-oriented, professional, and a self-motivated team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and manage stakeholder expectations of from each property.
- Strong communication skills across variety of platforms and on all levels.
- Must understand crisis can happen on weekends and evenings and be able to assist at short notice.
- Good time management and prioritizing capabilities.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023