Secretary Jobs in UAE | Ajman University Careers
For More Top Organization Jobs Click Here
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so qualified.
- Answer telephones, route calls, take messages, and provide general information; greet and direct visitors; answer routine inquiries; maintain log of inquiries as required.
- Open and route incoming mail; distribute correspondence and other material to department staff/faculty.
- May operate a personal computer to draft basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other materials; type and mail form letters.
- May schedule or assist in scheduling appointments, meetings, and/or conferences, as appropriate to the position.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- University diploma/ Bachelor Degree with 2 years of experience related to the secretarial field.
- Word processing and/or data entry skills.
To apply for this job please visit aujobs.ajman.ac.ae.