Philip Morris International
- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Scientific & Medical Affairs Executive Jobs in Dubai
To write an effective medical affairs manager job description, begin by listing detailed duties, responsibilities and expectations. We have included medical affairs manager job description templates that you can modify and use.
- Execution of the scientific engagement plans to increase the understanding and interests within the scientific and medical community of PMI’s scientific approach and results.
- Scientific networking opportunities such as scientific conferences/events and articles in scientific journals; crafting market specific plans to capitalize on these opportunities and implement in collaboration with R&D scientists and market EA and Communications
- Support in establishing & enhancing contacts in the scientific and medical communities, scientific stakeholders, parliament, political parties & governmental bodies to open communication channels between PM and key decision makers. This includes presenting PM’s position on key issues to influence decision-making.
- Support engagements, networking and building allies/coalitions in THR and the creation of a welcoming RRP environment locally.
- You have BSc in pharmacy, life sciences, medical or any related subject
- Experience in Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical industry, ideally in Medical Affairs e.g. Medical Affairs, Scientific Engagements, Scientific Affairs, Pharma Representatives, Medical Communications, Medical Science Liaison or Medical Information
- Experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company preferred; regional experience is a plus
- You have excellent command in English and Arabic (both written and spoken)
- Strong communication and engagement skills are a must and experience in public speaking is an advantage